Bruiseguard MD is a proprietary formulation that pays close attention to the route of administration. Some of the ingredients are sublingual and some are enteric coated which optimizes the benefits of Bruiseguard MD’s ingredients.
The multiple ingredients contained in Bruiseguard MD are frequently recommended by plastic surgeons and dermatologists for bruising and swelling.
|Skin Type||All Skin Types, Sensitive Skin|
- If taken after an injury, start as soon as possible after the trauma.
- If taken before a surgery, follow your doctor’s instructions on using Bruiseguard.
- Take the Bromelain Complex Tablets from the card three times a day (morning, noon and night).
- Dissolve the Arnica tablets under the tongue 3 times a day. Do not swallow or the effectiveness will be reduced. If they are swallowed by accident, they are NOT harmful to your health.
- For best results, take between meals on an empty stomach.
Dicalcium Phosphate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Silicone Dioxide, Croscarmelose Sodium, Magnesium Stearate, Stearic Acid, Carboxymethyl Cellulose, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Talc, Titanium Dioxide.